AdvocacyWe're here to help
Advocacy at Vancouver BIA
When it comes to advocacy, Vancouver BIA does much more than just giving advice. We work with our clients to help ensure that their voice is heard, their concerns are addressed, and they are given access to all of the resources they require. We’re here to fill any void that may arise.
Here at Vancouver BIA we alleviate undue stresses that arise for survivors of brain injury. This can include but is not limited to the following:
– Meeting with a Lawyer on the clients behalf.
– Providing support sitting in on appointments be it medical, legal, or otherwise.
– Standing in on the clients behalf for WCB claims.
– Aiding the client in settling disputes with neighbours, landlords, etc.
– Helping the client make sense of documentation, claims, and more.
– Pointing the clients to the resources they need be it counselling, legal advice, or otherwise.
Our advocacy work is determined on a case by case basis, based on the clients needs. Often it can be a huge relief for our clients to have the help of someone who understands the struggles of a brain injury and knows the procedures that need to be
Vancouver BIA is committed to aiding anyone who has suffered a brain injury as well as their families and caregivers.
The cost of our service is determined on a case by case basis. At Vancouver BIA we try our best to offer free advocacy work for the underprivileged. For those who can afford it, we offer our service on an income-based fee for service basis.
Fill Out Our Client Form
If you are interested in using our services please click the “Client Form” button to fill out our client form. We will be in touch with you as soon as possible.