Job Title: Research Assistant
Responsibilities:Research Assistant is responsible for assisting the faculty member in a variety of non-administrative tasks which may include preparing resources, equipment, materials for the research, documenting results in support of the research activities.
- Research and collect data through library research, structured interviews or other project specific methodology.
- Interprets, synthesizes and analyzes data.
- Schedules, organizes and reports on status of research activities.
- Plans and modifies research techniques, procedures, tests, equipment or software management.
- Writes and edits materials for publication and presentation.
- Meets with supervisor on regular basis to maintain ongoing communication regarding the quality of the assistant’s performance.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Learn and apply trauma informed practices in all interactions with clients and volunteers.
Current enrolment in the undergraduate or graduate studies programs with experience in health-related studies.
- Subject knowledge and oral/written communication skills to discuss and document research progress.
- Ability to work independently, accurately and to problem solves technical and methodological issues that arise during the course of the research.
- Ability to apply sound research techniques, methodology and logical critical analysis.
- Strong organization and interpersonal skills.
Start Date: April 23, 2019
End Date: August 31, 2019
Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org