Please use these links to apply for Canada Student Summer Jobs.
Please click on one of the links below to send your resume to indeed.com for the Summer Jobs at Vancouver Brain Injury Association.
If you’re interested in more than one position please include that information with your resume.
You must be RETURNING to school in the fall to be eligible for a Canada Student Summer Job. If you are not returning to school in the fall do not use these links.
View more jobs here!
Make A DIFFERENCE This Summer…
We are looking for 4 post-secondary students (including graduate students) who might be a future doctor, lawyer, nurse, scientist, teacher, researcher, business leader, community activist, graphic artist, videographer, social media marketer, administrator, or more!
Vancouver BIA is creating a Brain Waves multidisciplinary team to research, educate and change our culture to make North Shore communities the safest place in the world for children.
Summer Job Openings
All students will be trained Brain Waves Instructor/Coordinators helping to save children’s lives. We are looking for students to fill the following positions:
1) Copywriter – A student that has exceptional writing skills fluent in online copy for AdWords, online content, and landing pages. The ideal candidate is also fluent in speaking, reading and writing Farsi to help promote our Persian West Vancouver Support Group.
2) Marketing Coordinator – Vancouver Brain Injury Association’s Marketing Student will take on some community outreach by helping our clients in on the North Shore on. The ideal candidate is proactive, quick-learning and organized; He or she has a passion for marketing and developing an organizational brand. Applicants will work both individually and with a team and report to the Executive Director.
3) Organization Clerk – An organized and driven individual capable of functioning in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. The ideal candidate would have a knowledge of bookkeeping and secretarial skills.
It’s okay to be a generalist! All student summer employees participate in the Brain Waves multidisciplinary group to research, educate and change our culture to make North Shore communities the safest place in the world for children.
- Paid leadership training, opportunity to make a difference, gain experience serving a worthy cause, and make great connections for your future.
- Opportunity to create a portfolio of distinguished performance in your chosen discipline.
- Train leaders to teach neuroscience and brain injury prevention programs OR to research, publicize and support the training.
We require students available for 35 hours a week beginning ASAP and completing by September 1, 2018.
Please click on the blue links on the left to send your resume for CSSJ Summer Jobs to indeed.com.
ELIGIBILITY: Undergraduate, graduate and postgrad students returning to school in the fall.
NOTE: This position is funded by the Canada Student Summer Jobs grant program. Applicants must be eligible For the CSSJ program. The grant has not yet been awarded.
Do something important this summer!